Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Bought ONVO at $3.71 based on a double bottom. I am holding this company due to a partnership with Pfizer and Autodesk. Furthermore 3D printing is a hot trend in the market and I think this company should go up 10-25% from its current price in the month of April. Their management is confident and is releasing information about some of their tests on April 22nd. What I am looking for is a run up toward this announcement on April 22nd, I have no intention of holding this stock when the news is announced or after news is announced. I am simply looking for the run up to the announcement. This stock has the potential to reach $5 a share because its volatile so use a stop loss if you buy it. My number one pick for April remains REFR and is my longest position. The important thing to remember about REFR is that you have to be patient because the catalyst is May 15th. If you go back to my older posts you will see that the Mercedes S class is going to be unveiled and should have the option to include REFR's smart glass. Stock will go up its just a matter of when.

No comments:

Post a Comment