Thursday, March 21, 2013

Trades 3/21/2013

Stopped out of MODN at $19.50, did not pop up like I expected so I cut my loss quick. Still long CRAY, TTS, AAPL 2015 $500 leap calls, and long June $16 $VIX calls. APP-should of, could of, would have, I will wait for it to pull back. Put in a limit buy order at $1.98, ended up buying APP long at $2.00, got long more TTS at $21.55, I think housing recovery and more importantly renovation is just underway and will continue to propel TTS higher. Sold June $16 $VIX calls for a loss, this bull market is not giving up any steam. The hardest thing to do when trading is cutting losses quickly because it is never fun to admit you were wrong and take a loss, but after years of trading I know that taking a small loss is much less detrimental than holding a loser when that money could be going to work on a winning trade. If you do not want to trade then look at my long term recommendations: TTS and CRAY

No comments:

Post a Comment